Since my good friend, Crystal tagged me just before vacation, I’m finally getting around to this meme.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged (cut and run).
2. My bad habit is ghost-typing when I’m reading a newspaper. It began as a way to try to train myself to type faster while taking a course in high school and ended up as a nervous tic.
3. I love Regency romance novels. Sometimes the worse the history and histrionics, the more fun the book is to read. But only sometimes!
4. I studied geophysics for most of three years.
5. I wear a 7 1/4 size hat. (American sizing — 58 cm in metric.)
6. Since kindergarten, there’s been a small piece of graphite embedded in my left palm.
7. I am emphatically not a morning person.
8. My favourite scent is cinnamon.
I won’t tag anyone, however, as I always feel as if I’m putting people under horrible and unwanted obligations. But feel free to take up this meme if you’d like!