The first real round of assignments to mark, that is. Random observations as I regard the offerings:
- Typos on a title page. Not a good sign
- Why do several students I know were never enrolled in this course show up on my WebCT roster?
- Why did only sixteen students submit online?
- Wow. One student submitted his assignment (due today) on the 11th. I wonder if it’s any good!
- Because I let them choose from a long list of subjects, many people signed up for the same topic while other subjects were ignored. As a result, I am going to be so sick of some of these subjects by the time I’m finished grading.
- Until I finish sorting the hardcopy pile into alphabetical order, I will not start marking. Best get to it!